A few things you know about me - I am an Orange County girl, I am a Makeup Artist and love to travel & go on adventures. Here are a few things you probably don't know about me...
7. I once pierced my nose to help the time fly by - YOLO moment for sure! It closed up already.
8. I ditched school once to go to College Day because my mom forgot to sign a note. Don't judge me, I really wanted to visit colleges!
9. I am addicted to watching Queen of the South and I am so happy because they just confirmed season three!
10. I only eat the breaded part of the onion rings.
11. I would love to visit Antarctica and hang with penguins. This is my ultimate bucket list item!
12. I wish to see the Northern Lights in my lifetime. My ultimate travel goal!
13. Sometimes I get scared & surprised by how fine I feel to be alone & how independent I am. It's a good thing but I also don't want to grow old alone sooooo I need to work on this!
14. I love traveling solo. Are you surprised? lol
15. I loved to pretend I was a teacher growing up. So my Grandpa built us a playhouse (legit with a real roof, etc.) and forced my Uncle (almost a year younger than me) to be the student and do fake homework assignments LOL good times!
16. I haven't had soda or alcohol in 3 years and counting!
17. I went on a plane for the first time in 2012! I've been addicted to travel & planes ever since!
18. I prefer the mountains & cooler weather over the beach & heat.
19. I now like to spend my birthdays giving back because another year is never promised.
20. I am an introvert although being an on-location MUA has helped me break out of that shell.
21. I have a childhood nickname "Brinnies" but as an adult it has slowly just changed to "Bri."
22. I used to keep a notebook full of newspaper cutouts of homes, travel destinations & even wedding ideas - now I can't even think of getting married, funny how things change!
23. I would love to do Vanessa Bryant's makeup one day.
24. I have one living great-grandparent and she just turned 91! She is my mom's grandma and she has 17 children, 60+ grandchildren, 120+ great-grandchildren and 4+ now great-great grandchildren.
25. I had a surprise Quinceañera - I still have no idea how two large Mexican families kept that a secret from me! Funny Story: My dad took me out of school early and said that my grandma was sad I wasn't going to have a Quinceañera party but she at least wanted me to take photos. So I actually thought that my grandparents bought me a dress, paid to get my hair done, etc. all to take photos at a park. LOL Then my parents said my aunt's office was having a party at some venue in Garden Grove and she wanted us to stop by (you guys, I was in a big white dress and HANGRY so I was not okay with this plan but we went anyways). My aunt then said she wanted me to go INSIDE the venue to say hi to the doctors (people I've known since I was little) and I was so embarrassed. I go inside and she yells "SURPRISE" but the door got stuck hahaha then I saw all my family and friends there plus posters with pictures of me. I started crying and then we all had a blast! One week later, my aunt passed away, so I always felt that it was a chance for all of us to be together before she left this earth too soon. It was a party for her and I am so grateful for those last moments with her. Bittersweet.
Hope you enjoyed learning a little more about me!
Let's be friends :)